Holiday Cottage Near Carmarthen & Kidwelly Carmarthenshire
Barn Owl Holiday Cottage
Barn Owl Cottage is the perfect holiday cottage in West Wales; a countryside cottage offering an idyllic retreat in Carmarthenshire. Surrounded by rolling hillside and with a large enclosed garden this self catering cottage in Carmarthenshire is ideal for family holidays in West Wales.
This detached self catering cottage is located in the hamlet of Llandyfaelog near Kidwelly [see map here]. The cottage boasts a large enclosed garden as well as 15 acres of land, including the riverbank with fishing rights (rod license required). Enjoy the local wildlife such as herons, kingfishers and the occasional otter.
Full of character the cottage has an open plan living area tastefully decorated with charm and style. Large comfy sofas and a wood burning stove create a cosy interior. A welcome pack of logs is supplied on arrival. It will comfortably sleep up to 6 people with 3 bedrooms and offers a ground floor wet room with shower & WC and separate cloakroom WC. One of the double bedrooms is on the ground floor with the other double and the twin bedroom situated upstairs.
Carmarthen town is just a short 10 minute drive away for all your holiday essentials and shopping. Pembrey County Park and beach are just 8 miles from Barn Owl Cottage, Kidwelly Castle 5 miles and for those who love their horse racing, Ffos Las Racecourse is just a 7 mile drive away. You can read more about places to visit in Carmarthenshire here.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with flat screen TV, 1 x double, 1 x twin.
- Ground floor wet room with shower, basin & WC.
- Ground floor cloakroom with basin & WC.
- Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area & sitting area with wood burning stove.
- Bed linen & towels provided.
- Full central heating, wood burning stove, electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge / freezer, washing machine, dishwasher.
- 3 x flat screen TVs with Free view, DVD, iPod dock with DAB radio & CD player, Wi-Fi (speed and connection subject to availability).
- Large enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture & BBQ. Shared use of 15 acres of land with river & fishing (fishing licence required), off road parking for 3 cars. This property accepts children aged 12 + only (no infants).
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking. No hen/stag parties.
Changeover day is Saturday, arrival is from 4pm onwards.
|Prices for Barn Owl Cottage
Low season from £385. Mid season from £490 to £635. High season from £636 to £905.
Please enquire for exact price.
|December 29th||Closed||June 30th||High||Available|
|January 06th||Closed||July 07th||High||Booked|
|January 13th||Closed||July 14th||High||Booked|
|January 20th||Closed||July 21st||High||Booked|
|January 27th||Closed||July 28th||High||Available|
|February 03rd||Closed||August 04th||High||Booked|
|February 10th||Closed||August 11th||High||Available|
|February 17th||Closed||August 18th||High||Booked|
|February 24th||Closed||August 25th||High||Booked|
|March 03rd||Closed||September 01st||Mid||Booked|
|March 10th||Closed||September 08th||Mid||Booked|
|March 17th||Closed||September 15th||Mid||Available|
|March 25th||Closed||September 22nd||Mid||Booked|
|March 31st||High||Available||September 29th||Low||Available|
|April 07th||Mid||Available||October 06th||Low||Booked|
|April 14th||Mid||Available||October 13th||Low||Booked|
|April 21st||Mid||Available||October 20th||Mid||Available|
|April 28th||Mid||Available||October 27th||Closed|
|May 05th||Mid||Available||November 03rd||Closed|
|May 12th||Mid||Available||November 10th||Closed|
|May 19th||Mid||Available||November 17th||Closed|
|May 26th||High||Booked||November 24th||Closed|
|June 02nd||Mid||Booked||December 01st||Closed|
|June 09th||Mid||Booked||December 08th||Closed|
|June 16th||Mid||Booked||December 15th||Closed|
|June 23rd||Mid||Booked||December 21st||Closed|